Legoland Pass Review from Ottawa, Ontario

2 of 9 Legoland reviews

I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my family out to eat and I was overdrawn.As I got to the park it was about 330.

As were starting to settle in the park we go to get on some rides and the majority of them were closed because it was about 5 o'clock or one of the park attendant said that you need a special bracelet that cost another $40 to get on some other rides at this point I spent already $190 and they won another $40 for a special bracelet at this point right now I'm pissed off this is my definitely first time and last time I would ever visit Legoland I had a very bad experience there I think next time I will spend my money to go to Disneyland..

even though my family had to go through this I had to make it the best time possible for them.This was in California Carlsbad.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 9 Legoland reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Legoland. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Legoland.
Filing a new complaint about
×